Terms & Conditions
The age you will be at the time of the finals – July 2021
|UK & IRELAND|
|Mini||4-7 UK ONLY|
|Mrs/Ms||29+ married or have children (For Ireland Only)|
|Ms||29+ or 19+ if Parent or Divorced (For UK Only)|
|Mrs||19+ Married (For UK Only)|
|Classic||45+ UK ONLY|
|Curve||Age 18 up UK ONLY|
For trip to Vegas there must be a minimum of 10 full paid entries for that category
If the age groups are not filled we will still crown a winner from each group. However, their prize to internationals will be paid accordingly to entries in their group, so may have to pay part of the fees for this.
The trip includes Airfare, Hotel and entry to Regency International. All other expenses room charges/tax for hotel and food and drinks are not included.
Hotel and entry to Regency International. All other expenses Inc Airfare room charges/tax for hotel and food and drinks are not included.
- Delegate shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute the Miss Diamond United Kingdom or Title or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them. Entrant affirms that she is and will continue to be a person of good moral character; that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavorably on the pageant, its representatives, sponsors and/or licensees; that she has not appeared in, or posed for, any nude or provocative photographs prior to, during the pageant finals, or during her reign should she become a winner or Regency International® titleholder.
Due to international pageant rule all contestants must be natural born female.
- Delegate will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the Miss Diamond United Kingdom National Finals and the Regency International finals
- Delegate will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, Inc. Miss Diamond United Kingdom staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the Regency International. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against Miss Diamond United Kingdom, Regency International Pageant will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won, and legal charges.
- Any delegate found publicly posting slanderous remarks on public forums will be immediately disqualified.
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behavior before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification and removal from the premises. Miss Diamond UK will not tolerate any form of bullying. Any contestant found to be bullying anyone will be immediately disqualified!
- All fees paid to Miss Diamond United Kingdom are NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE in full or in part for under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to sponsorship fees, advertising fees, pageant admission ticket sales fees, guest meal fees and any other fees paid to Miss Diamond United Kingdom by anyone including, but not limited to, delegates, sponsors, and advertisers.
- If delegate is disqualified or relinquishes, for any reason, any title awarded to her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
- Delegates make their own travel arrangements. Miss Diamond United Kingdom is not responsible for arranging travel or intervening / resolving disputes involving travel to the pageant competition.
- By virtue of participation in the Miss Diamond United Kingdom, delegate agrees to allow Miss Diamond United Kingdom, the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Delegate understands that her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information may be used on the internet, in print advertising, press releases and merchandise related to the Miss Diamond United Kingdom, (e.g., t-shirts, tote bags, hats, other apparel, and other promotional materials.) Delegate agrees to release Miss Diamond United Kingdom from liability for any injury resulting from publicity and promotion. Delegate agrees to waive any and all compensation for use of her name, likeness, voice, and /or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion.
- Miss Diamond United Kingdom is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any and all prizes, gifts, and awards bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of entrant. Entrant agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash, plaques, trophies, etc.
- To look solely to the Miss Diamond United Kingdom Pageant Director with respect to all matters relating to her application, rules, regulations, policies, preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process, and all other matters relating to the preliminary pageant.
- That Miss Diamond United Kingdom, its officers, employees, and pageant personnel are not responsible for accidents, injury or theft incurred at the time of the Miss Diamond United Kingdom Pageant final® or travel to and from.
- Miss Diamond United Kingdom entrant agrees to abide by the above rules. If an entrant fails to abide by the above rules and/or brings Miss Diamond United Kingdom or Regency International into disrepute, which a decision will be made at the Director’s digression, the Miss Diamond United Kingdom or Regency International Director has the right to terminate the entrants contract immediately, reclaim the entrants sash and authorize the deletion of all photos containing the Miss Diamond United Kingdom or Regency International sash and crown
- Delegate agrees to sign a Code of Conduct statement indicating agreement to abide by the terms specified here and also the obligations & terms and conditions of Miss Diamond United Kingdom. Failure to sign these statements does not in any way release delegate from responsibility to abide by the Code of Conduct and terms and conditions of Miss Diamond Kingdom.
- By submitting the entry form and sponsorship fee to Miss Diamond United Kingdom, United Kingdom Preliminary Pageant leading to the Regency International pageant, delegate agrees to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Miss Diamond UK on http://missdiamonduk.com
- Participation in Miss Diamond United Kingdom also indicates acceptance and agreement to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Miss Diamond United Kingdom. Delegate attests that all information submitted to Miss Diamond United Kingdom is true and accurate. Falsification of information and failure to comply with the policies of Miss Diamond United Kingdom may result in immediate disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes won without benefit of refund in full or in part at the sole discretion of Miss Diamond United Kingdom.
- Miss Diamond Winners will be expected to promote the Miss Diamond Pageant throughout her reign, making a minimum of 2 appearances a month and promoting on social media weekly . If a Miss Diamond Winner goes on to win the Regency International title she will still continue to support and promote Miss Diamond until her reign is over. Including making appearances in her Diamond Sash and crown. Winners are also to help in recruiting entries for heats and finals for the following year as ongoing support to Miss Diamond.
- The trip includes Airfare, 5 Nights Hotel & Transfers in the USA and entry to Regency International. Extra Nights and other expenses such as room charges/tax for hotel and food and drinks are not included. All travel to and from airport in UK is responsibility of winner.
- Travel will be organized by Miss Diamond United Kingdom. If the winner wants to travel from a different airport and there is a price difference this will be paid by herself.